For the pipe organ industry, Technology Atlanta Corporation can help builders maintain and enhance organ control systems — from finding replacement parts for legacy systems, to creating one-of-a-kind control enhancements, to on-site assistance in diagnosis and repair of complex multiplex and capture systems from any manufacturer.
- Over 35 years of embedded system development experience. From 8008 through ARM. Hardware and software.
- Communications protocol development in dozens of diverse protocols on devices ranging from elevator dispatchers to hospital infusion pumps over serial, radio, and internet connections.
- Project management from concept to deliverables. Mentor to customers, teaching communications technologies, measurement techniques, manufacturing processes and manufacturing management.
- Extensive software development experience in languages from assembler, through C and PHP, to C#.
- Digital and analog circuit design experience from schematic and HDL to PCB design, layout and packaging.
- Experience in design, maintenance, and repair of pipe organ control systems both electro-mechanical and solid state.
- Designing products to meet, and providing documentation of compliance with, UL/CE/FCC/NEC standards